I have no idea what the connections is between the meaning of my email and your response. Lance
Sent: March 16, 2004 15:10
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Re:answering my own correspondence!

2 Tim 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Don't be in the crowd that will be ashamed, cause they studied thier hobbies more than God's word!

Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Do you know and I mean really KNOW that every time we speak/write concerning the God we serve we all partake in this dreaded HERESY?? It's only a matter of degree. Seriously TTers does any one of you not know or understand this? I mean we aren't talking INFALLIBILITY  here.RSVP Lance