Well, now that that's settled I guess we can get back to real fellowship. Whose turn is it to bring the meat loaf?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] God in our unconscious

In a message dated 3/26/2004 12:20:33 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Is there room in the professing church for a convergence of sorts between God's spoken words and words spoken about God, still his but expressed in fresh language.

I would say absolutely not.  True understanding is the hopeless victim of a church fragmented by thousands of years of bickering, killing, exclusions, and the like, all in the name of "truth."   What are there  --  400 plus denominations? The fractured church is the professing church.   Thank God for grace and the eternal flow of the blood of the Lamb.

John