In a message dated 3/29/2004 8:21:24 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I donât think anyone was ever âalways savedâ. There must be a moment in time when the covenant was entered into by our own volition. But both before and after praying the prayer of confession and acceptance of His Blood and accepting Him as Lord of our lives, the Lord is working in our lives; first to save us, and then to instruct us in a holy walk. What do you think?

Agreed.  I do consider my conversion at age 12 to be valid.  The filling experience did not bring doubt into my life.   It was a confirming experience.   I guess I am saying or intended to say that this confidence I have always had since my acceptance of Christ never allowed for the fear or possiblibilty of my actually being lost.  There, for a brief period of time, I was aware of what it was like emotionally to realize life without Christ's solution.  I am saved and am beinging saved and will be saved  -  to put it in biblical terms.

and thanks for the  "side bar."   I have to get out of the house.   Grace to you.  Talk to more this evening.

john