Both John and Perry’s experience sound a lot like what I consider my “salvation’ moment. Did you both consider yourselves to be “saved” prior to this filling experience? Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 6:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Getting to know you.

In a message dated 3/28/2004 2:49:15 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Anyway, it certainly was an faith
confirming and affirming experience.

Amazing and your conclusions or response was very similar to mine.   It does not sound as if either of us was looking for this experience.   It just happened.   For me, however, I immediately identified it with "filling" because it was such a perfect word to describe where I was at the time  --  I was was just full.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

John