Well put, John.  BTW, my two sons were born again at ages 3 and 6! And it stuck with them, too. Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 11:34 AM

Agreed.  I do consider my conversion at age 12 to be valid.  The filling experience did not bring doubt into my life.   It was a confirming experience.   I guess I am saying or intended to say that this confidence I have always had since my acceptance of Christ never allowed for the fear or possiblibilty of my actually being lost.  There, for a brief period of time, I was aware of what it was like emotionally to realize life without Christ's solution.  I am saved and am beinging saved and will be saved  -  to put it in biblical terms.

and thanks for the  "side bar."   I have to get out of the house.   Grace to you.  Talk to more this evening.

john