In a message dated 3/28/2004 9:19:37 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Both John and Perryâs experience sound a lot like what I consider my âsalvationâ moment. Did you both consider yourselves to be âsavedâ prior to this filling experience? Izzy

I have always considered myself to be saved.   But, funny you should ask.   After the filling,  there was an evening when I was impressed that I might not have been saved prior to the experience.   I put that thought behind, but, for the only time in my Christian life, I was truly afraid of being lost.

John