-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Deegan
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 1:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] knowing Truth

... I am busy I will get to it when I am get to it.
I have a family.
I attend a local church and am involved in it and it's outreach
I read all your posts

I read lots of geek books for work.
I read & study such false systems as Mormonism etc.
I have a group of preachers that I kinda oversee.
I make banners for Missionaries overseas etc. They take a few hours
apiece.

In addition:
I have 3 federal lawsuits "free speech" in process
Just finished installing 10 Terabytes of Fibre Optic based Disk Storage
Array
With another few coming down the pike, with some Clustered servers.
This is aprox 6 Million dollar project that I am the lone responsible
person for.
I have preaching engagements:
I am packing for SLC preaching fly out fri AM fly back mon nite
Fly to AZ Tue to preach
Fly to Wash Dc for NOW/NARAL abortion rights march to preach to them.

Fly to dallas for Cluster school the week after
Fly to Virginia for Hitachi Storage class the next
Also teaching a cult class, sunday eves

I am sure I have left out a thing or two.
I am just showing you I really am busy, this is not anything to do with
being acceptable to God.
When I catch my breath I will answer.