In a message dated 3/31/2004 5:54:52 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

The doctrine of meats is in view. But listen to this:  ...."and
there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom God made
everything and through whom we have been given life. However,
not all Christians realize this."

jt: John Vs.7 is saying that if the weaker brother sins wilfully
after coming to Christ his conscience will be defiled.

I know what it says  -- i just QUOTED it to you  (actually Kevin but he is too busy being sarcastic to answer the question).   I do not believe that you can read this passage and not see the issue.  There are some who do not have an accurate opinion about either God or Christ.   "SLack" is not in the passage but Paul is clearly allowing these brethren to continue within the fellowship.

John