(actually Kevin but he is too busy being sarcastic to answer the question).

No actually I am busy I will get to it when I am get to it.

I have a family.
I attend a local church and am involved in it and it's outreach
I read all your posts

I read lots of geek books for work.
I read & study such false systems as Mormonism etc.
I have a group of preachers that I kinda oversee.
I make banners for Missionaries overseas etc. They take a few hours apiece.

In addition:
I have 3 federal lawsuits "free speech" in process
Just finished installing 10 Terabytes of Fibre Optic based Disk Storage Array
With another few coming down the pike, with some Clustered servers.
This is aprox 6 Million dollar project that I am the lone responsible person for.
I have preaching engagements:
I am packing for SLC preaching fly out fri AM fly back mon nite
Fly to AZ Tue to preach
Fly to Wash Dc for NOW/NARAL abortion rights march to preach to them.

Fly to dallas for Cluster school the week after
Fly to Virginia for Hitachi Storage class the next
Also teaching a cult class, sunday eves

I am sure I have left out a thing or two.
I am just showing you I really am busy, this is not anything to do with being acceptable to God.
When I catch my breath I will answer.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The doctrine of meats is in view. But listen to this:  ...."and
there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom God made
everything and through whom we have been given life. However,
not all Christians realize this."

jt: John Vs.7 is saying that if the weaker brother sins wilfully
after coming to Christ his conscience will be defiled.

I know what it says  -- i just QUOTED it to you

jt: Obviously you don't know John, because you did not quote it to me

(actually Kevin but he is too busy being sarcastic to answer the question).

jt: Sigh! Another ad hominem John?  Where do these get us?

I do not believe that you can read this passage and not see the issue.
There are some who do not have an accurate opinion about either God
or Christ.

jt: This does not deal with "opinions", rather Paul as an apostle is trying
to protect the conscience of very young believers who do not know
better as yet.  He was not teaching a "doctrine of meats".

"SLack" is not in the passage but Paul is clearly allowing these
brethren to continue within the fellowship.

jt: Paul only excluded those from fellowship who were in open and
blatant sin.

Do you Yahoo!?