Lance wrote:
> "I don't wast time looking up stuff like that" Did
> you ever say anything similar to this on the papers
> you submitted during your course of study in biology?

This isn't a classroom.  I knew Hubert and shared some of my
appreciation for him, now somebody wants me to be an expert about
documenting his reality?  I'm sorry if you don't understand why I don't
care.

John Smithson has mentioned being married.  How about I ask him to prove
it to me.  I want to see the marriage license.  Do you think John would
produce it for me right away?  Would he feel like he had better go get a
copy of it and send it to me, because David thinks he is a fraud and is
not really married?  I think John would either tell me to go jump in a
lake or he would just ignore me.  Why should he waste the time?  What's
the point?  That's how I feel about proving anything about Hubert.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.