In a message dated 5/5/2004 3:20:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Some homework maybe for Lance:  Hubert told me that he published a
memory course back in the 1930's, but I have never been able to find it.
I would be very interested in it if you have a way to locate it.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.

ALL:
            THE MEMORY COURSE WAS NEVER PUBLISHED.  I KNOW THE SECRETS OF IT---VERY CLEVER, AS IT ALLOWED HUBERT TO MEMORIZE THE BIBLE.
            HEY, JUST TYPE IN "HOLY HUBERT LINDSEY" ON GOOGLE OR AOL (SAME) AND YOU WILL GET MUCH INFO.
                  --JIM