John: Yes there is! Lance
----- Original Message -----
Sent: May 04, 2004 09:29
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Holy Hubert Lindsey

In a message dated 5/4/2004 2:43:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

JT: And you folks rise up en masse denouncing Polanyi, Torrance and Capon?? Tradition rears its head again. Soon, I'm thinking, y'all gonna acknowledge the obvious. Lance

Actually, Lance brings up a very good point.  Tradition.   A tough subject.   Why do we not support baptism for the remission of sins (Acts 2:38), foot washing, head coverings and the like while enforcing repentance for the remission of sins (Acts 2:38), womans place in leadership, and the like  Is there a hermeneutical rule that gets rid of some and keeps others?

John