Lance, What do you mean by "vicarious".  Do you mean that everyone goes to
heaven? I don't understand your question. Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Muir
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 2:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The Mediation of Christ

Izzy:I do not consider myself a universalist.If, however, God considered
Himself a universalist I wouldn't be angry.
  I believe that Jesus' Humanity is vicarious. In the 'second Adam' all of
humanity, from the first to the last, are included. Any exclusion is not of
God's doing.
  Isn't it interesting how 'invested' we are in the particular way we come
(through personal reading of Scripture, books, bible study groups, sermons
etc.) to see & then to speak of God's Nature and Gospel.
  I believe it to be the case that some from among all of these 'ways of
seeing' (Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant & Independent}will inhabit the
kingdom to come. Perhaps some of the 'nuances' matter more to us than to
God. Let me hasten to add, however, SOME DO NOT. May I then ask of you (and
anyone who chooses the join in) what falls into the latter category for
yourself?
 Lance