Now, here with this post, I very much agree with Lance.  We (the US) are not a "Christian nation."   We are a nation with a whole bunch of Christians.  The religious tenets that formed the foundation of our nation are, without question, being eroded.   And, if the trend does not stop, there will come a time when this nation will become an enemy to the cause of Christ.  We need to be careful wedding the flag and the cross.   And don't get me wrong.  I as red necked as they come when concerns this country  -- but we ARE citizens of another world, not this one........something I must continually remind myself of.

John