In a message dated 6/9/2004 5:58:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

One of my points to Izzy (I believe it was missed) was that in the past 4 months I have been on TT she has flitted around discussing the more superficial topics leaving the doctrinal debates for others.  Then when her countryâs actions are called into question her rockets fire and she proceeds to attack in an unchristian manner (and of course justifies it by saying my manners are bad and that it is sin to question America and asks that God forgive my jealousy).  This seems to me to be a very unhealthy attitude.

A tad bit on the arrogant side of the ledger, me thinks.  You might not agree with Izzy, being Canadian and all, but her defense of country (her country, not yours) is understandable.   Apparently you think that you should be able to attack anyone's country without the risk of backlash  by those who are "ignorant" of your sense of truth.

If I decided to go after Cana dah , well, I would expect some spite fire defense from you.  So lets chalk it up to what is natural and normal and leave off the  putdowns.

John