In a message dated 10/20/2004 7:30:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

John, last time I checked it was the Holy Spirit who reveals God's Word, it's not Greek logic even though  God always makes sense.

You contradict yourself here.   Why you reject logic everytime it is introduced into the discussion is beyond me.   "Logic" is just another word for "making sense."

Do you find the word Torah anywhere in your Bible?  It's not in my KJV, nor

is it in my Strongs Concordance.  I understand it to be a word that comes from Jewish tradition which is
fine.  When Slade and Jeff use it I know what they are talking about.  However insisting on this kind of
a test using John 1:1 makes no sense at all.  We need to remember balance and context...

It is just impossible talking with you at times.  The Torah is not Jesus.   But the Jeff/Slade team insists they are one and same.    If that is true, then the terms ARE interchangeable.   Because you cannot plug in "Torah" anywhere in John 1:1 and have the verse make sense is evidence that the assumption  Torah=Jesus is false.   Torah is a legal system. Talmud is a traditions system.  Neither have a place in the Abrahamic (read "New") Covenant.

John

John