Thanks. Part Deux:Does that dictionary definition apply to God as it applies to you and I?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: November 07, 2004 13:50
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Did God hate or love Esau?

Lance wrote:

PLEASE answer my query.

Yes, Lance, I have experienced hatred. (Haven’t you?) Please see English definition below: (Since I have spoken with you on the phone I know that you DO speak English, if only with a quaint British-sounding accent. J ) Izzy

Hatred Strong aversion; intense dislike; hate; an affection of the mind awakened by something regarded as evil.

Syn: Odium; ill will; enmity; hate; animosity; malevolence; rancor; malignity; detestation; loathing; abhorrence; repugnance; antipathy.

hatred  : the emotion of hate; a feeling of dislike so strong that it demands action [syn: hate] [ant: love]

ha·tred   Intense animosity or hostility.