jt: Thanks for the interpretation Izzy. I used to post more scripture but stopped because there was never any
response and it was a lot of work finding chapter and verse even though it is in my heart. If I see any interest I would be glad to go back to doing that.  I seem to recall a while back that  Lance told Bill Taylor I was knocking him out with them.  Strange!!  My mind does not work along these lines and my battle is not with flesh and blood.

My question to Lance is:
1) You say Izzy is correct on the former and since "out of the abundance that fills the heart the mouth speaks" Why is your heart filled with Star Wars and C3PO type talk?  2) How can you know how Izzy and I live our lives from email alone?  Not much evidence on which to form a judgment.

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:19:36 -0500 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
As to 'interpretation':You are correct on the former and incorrect on the latter.

Ladies both:Your lives carry the day while your 'posts' SOMETIMES do not. But, so could it be said of us all.(as to the 'posts' part)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: November 19, 2004 09:14
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Two Covenants?

Judy, I think this is a good example of how we often misunderstand Lance simply because he talks much like “C3PO” on Star Wars.  I think he was not saying that you have not “arrived”.  I think he was saying that you should cite more scriptures in support of what you said.  (Now THAT’s interesting, coming from someone who almost never does that himself, isn’t it???) Izzy