Question:What is the theological counterpart to 'The Theory of Everything'?
Answer:The Incarnation

It is well and wise to think of  internal relations. Do not stop with the external. Indwel the Scriptures.

Example of 'internal' thinking:Slade's post this morning.

I cna think of a number of scriptures that support the above  --   soooooo, why is it imcumbant upon Lance to quote them.  Is it not enough that he incorporates the scriptures as he understands them into his writings?

John

I’m not sure who you are asking, John.  But my answer would be that he should quote scriptures at least for those of us who might not understand or agree with what he says.  For instance, I have no idea what he means by what he said above.  And I don’t recall what the Theory of Everything is. Izzy