Well, King James calls it DUNG
Jeff
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 10:47
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Two Covenants?

In a message dated 11/19/2004 4:55:05 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

After careful thought, there is no question that I could have chozen a better term to describe Lance;s comment than to call it dog doo doo.  >From now on, when I read a lie on this list,  I will simply call it a lie.  I trust that I am still allowed to give an honest opinion in spite of the politically correct attitude of the Canadians?
Terry

"Liar  -- dogshit   /   liar   --    dogshit     /    liar  -- dogshit"

No, actually, I do not one as preferrable to another.   How bout "you are wrong and this is why"?

"You are wrong   /  dogshit  ---  you are wrong  /  dogshit  ----  you are wrong  -- dogshit."
By jove, I think I am onto something.