not really.

give it time..

we'll see what others present about the quality/ies of the unilateral covenant (the concept), but even now, through the Spirit, one could imagine that it has to with the fact that Abe was imposed upon, over-ridden, perhaps as below...

but being easily imposed upon is the substance of meekness....

and, while obedience remains the perpetual endeavor of legalists, meekness, when confrontd by God, is sheer Spiritual genius