What, pray tell, do you find 'interesting' at both levels?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: November 23, 2004 22:30
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Unilateral covenant

In a message dated 11/23/2004 9:16:13 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Laura, bless your heart.   I was kind of hoping for a little more meat on the bone.   But "yes" may be profoundly to the point.

I guess I am being simplistic but in order for God's plan to work (I realize that God knew what Abraham would do) he had to obey.  We have been studying Genesis this quarter and I am once again amazed at these men.  Can you imagine God appearing to a righteous man today and telling him to build an ark because though it had never rained it was going to (Noah)   or in Abraham's case telling him that he is going to give him a son at his age and that he will have more or as many heirs as the stars?    It kind of amuses me to think of that happening today.  I wonder if I would believe someone who told me that!  My daughter is an editor and her publishing house just finished a whole curriculum that encompasses all age levels from Preschool to adult.  It has been interesting to read some of the lessons on a "lower" level and then study the same material on an adult level.   Laura