In a message dated 11/25/2004 9:27:55 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

e.g., the Roman soldiers seald JCs tomb with Caesar's seal then stood guard in perpetuity to prohibit even tresspassg near his grave...howevr, when angels overpowerd the guards--blew 'em away--and rolled away the tombstone, people could see the/ir government toppling...JC, vanishing from the site, was committg the ultimate act of disobedience stealg the world's greatest triumph

aren't you proud of him?

I am guessing that she does  -- I know I do.   Good post, G