Any time we replace old beliefs with new ones there is the potential of inner tension, a trickle-down effect which takes place as other, yet unchanged beliefs are challenged by the new. This I believe is what John is experiencing/expressing. Hence it does not necessarily have anything to do with some sort of God-sent anxiety on John's behalf, nor need it be interpreted as "red flags" by you; it is just the normal process Christians go through when taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.Blessings,  Bill

 Bill, my personal experience (FWIW) has been that when I have anxiety or “tension” over a new concept it is because I am trying to incorporate something that is not of the Spirit of God. Thus the concept and the Spirit are at war; conflicted.  Whenever I come into true revelation of a new concept I experience peace and joy.  Izzy