Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 11:52 AM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Why the Eternal Sonship of Christ Matters to Me

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Taylor
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 12:42 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org

David,

In a free moment down the road will you speak a few words to the recent

discovery in, I believe it was, Montana, where a T-Rex was found and

discovered to have been preserved with blood still in its composition? Are

you familiar with this? The limited information I have received on the

subject leads me to a conclusion that this particular "dinosaur" is not

nearly as old as evolutions want us to believe overall.

Also, I have heard, I believe it was on CBS, that not a single wild animal

died in the tsunami; they all fled to higher ground prior to its arrival. In

the ruins none have been found. I find this to be absolutely astonishing.

What a grand illustration of the glory of God in the midst of utter

destruction! Had he given humans this profound sense of awareness, we most

assuredly would have used it not to his glory but to our own demise. His

desire is that we look to him to address our needs, even when those needs

need to be met in wake of tsunamis.Blessings,Bill