I have a feeling you haven't put many puzzles together :>)

Bill
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 12:08 PM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Why the Eternal Sonship of Christ Matters to Me

 Bill, my personal experience (FWIW) has been that when I have anxiety or “tension” over a new concept it is because I am trying to incorporate something that is not of the Spirit of God. Thus the concept and the Spirit are at war; conflicted.  Whenever I come into true revelation of a new concept I experience peace and joy.  Izzy

PS It’s like the difference between trying to place a piece in a puzzle that just doesn’t fit, and one that does.