If we keep God's commandments as far as we understand them, and live each day
as if there will be no tomorrow, we will have no problems when we are called up
to meet our maker.  This will be true whether we are LDS, evangelical
Protestant, Catholic, Jew, Muslim, or whatever.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his
friends.  Ye are my friends, if you do whatsoever I command you."
John 15: 13-14
BlaineRB