KAY WRITES: Why is that others know his beliefs more than he
> does? Why is it that others know Messianic beliefs better than we do? I
> think the information get misconstrued, twisted, and turned. I still see a
> problem, though. For instance...this is evil, that is evil....coming from
> someone who doesn't know anything about it. How can you form an opinion of
> something which you have no clue about, that you've never even looked into
> for yourself, that you have absolutely no understanding of, but are
> unwilling to GET any understanding?

Question, why is it that Mr Mouw believes he knows more about Mormonsm than many men who have spent a large part of their lives studying and witnessing to Mormons?
Well it just so happens that Mr. Mouw has NO LDS experience except for his friend Stephen Robinson. That is why MANY Evangelicals have said Mouw is the one bearing False Witness.

I am talking about OFFICIAL LDS beliefs maybe you prefer to talk Daves beliefs, that is fine, I prefer to label those as daveISM and the others as Mormonism. According to OFFICIAL statements Dave has NO RIGHT to define Mormonism.

Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"What if the small-minded, boxed-in formulas of modern religion weren't the
Truth?" (previously owned prose)