David Miller wrote:
DaveH wrote:
> Or could they have been (metaphorically) driven out.....
> IOW....Perhaps they were a little more sensitive than
> me to the pressure of some to exclude from TT those
> who have opposing opinions.
Good point, maybe kind of like the other Mormons who no longer post here.  How did you and Blaine get such thick skins?
DAVEH:  The only other LDS folks who posted much before leaving was Jeff, and he left to do missionary work.  Since his return, I think he's been a bit too preoccupied (he recently got engaged) to jump into the fray again.  That and he had some computer problems awhile back.  Paul was in TT for a very short time, and due to his somewhat celebrity and business status, I don't think he has much time to chat with us.

    As for Blaine's thick skin.....I'll let him speak for himself.

    As for mine......I guess I'm too old/dumb to know when somebody is trying to offend me.

Dave Hansen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.langlitz.com
If you wish to receive