David Miller wrote:
Terry wrote:

... from my perspective, there can only be one
Cornerstone because there is only one Christ

This sounds like you don't believe that Christ is omnipresent.  It indeed is
fantastic to consider that in Rev. 2 & 3, when Jesus stands in the midst of
the seven candlesticks, that each one springs forth from the same root,
which is Christ.  Isn't this what the Menorah is meant to convey to us?  One
Christ, yes, but each branch of the candlestick is one whole church.

Terry wrote:

... and one bride of Christ

I think when people talk about a church being the bride of Christ, they do
so metaphorically.  The Scriptures define the bride of Christ, not as the
church, but as the heavenly Jerusalem that comes out of heaven (Rev. 21:9
ff).

Terry wrote:

... so I see the Church with a big
C as one church, the Bride.

Any Scriptural foundation for the viewpoint of this one big Church being the
Bride?

Jesus said," On this rock, I will build my Church" (singular, one.)  Since He is the Bridegroom, who else would be the Bride?