ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ     "BTW How's the nap going.....?"  zzzzzzz    aahhhh  --  sin free , so far   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

 As far as forgiving you.   No problem.   You were responding to the caustic JD.  So far, he is remains only a floater.   He was having a bit too much fun  --  time out !!

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Cc: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sun, 15 May 2005 17:47:53 -0400
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: Rikk Watts on Genesis 1

Forgive me JD; I should have resisted but didn't that time. I know what you have described is good because I've done it myself in the past.  BTW if you and others get the idea that I'm a little frustrated that the Church has dropped the ball in the area of divine health you are right.  At this point I'm totally disillusioned with Drs. and pharmaceuticals and long for the More Excellent Way but I doubt that there is anyone in our area I could talk with or anyone who would even know what I am talking about for that matter.  Well meaning ppl but too involved with building of buildings rather than the building of the body.  Will get off my soapbox now :)  BTW How's the nap going.....?