You really don't even try to understand what I am saying.

Let's move on, shall we.

Jd

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Cc: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 09:49:57 -0400
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Apocrypha

We don't start all over again from the beginning JD; if we don't hold fast to what we already know and
understand as truth then we are in danger of slipping ie: "Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed (attention) to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip."  Since Jesus is the
"same yesterday, today, and forever" Truth is not relevant to culture or changing times.  In fact when all else
is in flux - HE remains the same.  jt