On 07 Feb 01:54, Jesús Martín Jiménez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have to develop a module for Tryton 3.0 that allows send reports directly
> to the printer and I'm wondering if something similar that can take
> advantage of already exists, or I have to start from scratch the migration
> of the base_report_to_printer module of OpenERP 6 [1].
>
> I would appreciate any suggestions.

Why not use the "direct print" option of the client?

Also I will strongly encourage you to not store configuration in a Model
but in a configuration file. We did already once the mistake with ldap
modules but we will fix soon (see https://bugs.tryton.org/issue3626 and
https://bugs.tryton.org/issue3627).

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL