On 11 Feb 13:01, Raimon Esteve wrote:

> > On 07 Feb 01:54, Jesús Martín Jiménez wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I have to develop a module for Tryton 3.0 that allows send reports
> > directly
> > > to the printer and I'm wondering if something similar that can take
> > > advantage of already exists, or I have to start from scratch the
> > migration
> > > of the base_report_to_printer module of OpenERP 6 [1].
> > >
> > > I would appreciate any suggestions.
> >
> > Why not use the "direct print" option of the client?
> >

> Idea is about user or reports send report to a printer machin or other (and
> configure with GTK cliente or Sao)
>
> for example:
>
> Invoice report -> Printer A
> Delivery note report -> Printer B

I think such goals should be acheive on the client side and not server
side otherwise you are loosing the possibility to have server not in the
same network area as the clients (think about multi-location offices
etc.)
Maybe there are some improvements possible to have a tool to rember
printing options base on report names.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com