Le Sat, 6 Aug 2011 23:46:51 +0200,
Cédric Krier <cedric.kr...@b2ck.com> a écrit :

> On 06/08/11 23:17 +0200, Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:
> > A Dissabte, 6 d'agost de 2011 22:18:29, Cédric Krier va escriure:
> > >
> > > I don't see why duplicate information.
> >
> > Not that I want that in two files but that it is visible from
> > within the module list in Tryton application. The thing is that end
> > users who do not know how to use mercurial can know who did the
> > module. This approach would allow reviewers and translators to be
> > acknowledged too.
>
> I want to simplify stuff not complexify it. We have already
> difficulty to maintain the copyright file (but this must be done for
> legal purpose).

What about simply displaying the copyright file in the module form ?
this means there is only one file to maintain and at the same time
provide visibility for the authors.

And while we are at it, drop "description" in __tryton__.py (or
tryton.cfg which is a good idea) and put it in README.

--
Bertrand Chenal

B2CK SPRL
Rue de Rotterdam, 4