A Diumenge, 7 d'agost de 2011 00:24:27, Cédric Krier va escriure:

> > > This could be done in the README.
> >

> > Customers know abouth the GUI, one cannot ask them to take a look at a
> > file in  the server.
>
> Indeed we don't care about customers. Tryton is a free-software project, we
> must care about users.
> Those informations are available at the time they need to be which is when
> the software is installed.

I think most free-software projects will do their best to find new sponsors
(which is what customers are) even more if all that is needed is keeping a
single field in the database. You can still keep the field empty in all core
Tryton modules but let third parties fill in that field if they feel it helps
them get more sponsors. I would agree if that would be a disadvantage for
users but I don't see how it can be a problem for them.

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com

http://twitter.com/albertnan