Le 18/07/2017 à 13:27, Cédric Krier a écrit :
On 2017-07-18 13:01, Richard PALO wrote:
I'm looking for hints as to how to prod move.save()
to complete or at least to give some info as to why it isn't.

It appears to be cpu bound (indeed, the openerp base is quite large).

move.save is at the end of the following, from line 1065..1070 in
migrate_account_balance
         move.lines.append(new_line)
         new_line.account = get_account(line.code, code2account)
         if new_line.account.party_required:
             new_line.party = code2party[str(line.partner_id)]

     move.save()

How do you know it is the problem?

I added print statements to trace ensuring that the 'for line in cur' loop was
completed.

I do not think it could be a problem, I guess it just show you the last
query run by the session.

yeah, seems probably the case.

when I say long, it is already over 5 hours!

Yep, proteus is not specially designed for performance.

yikes, guess I'll need to try breaking things down a bit differently,
that is instead of putting all move lines in a monster 'migration' move.

cheers,
--

Richard PALO