On Thursday, 20 July 2017 17:32:00 UTC+2, Richard PALO wrote:

> A bit more info now, seems the French Account plan has some issues where
> some
> accounts have "party_required == true" (such as 421, 4387, 4687, 486)
> but these don't necessarily have parties identified.

You are running into the same problems as we had because OpenERP is very
forgiving when you put garbage in. Tryton is very strict which we realy
like because it keeps the data"clean". I think you will also run into
trouble when migration sales and invoices because maybe you added the wrong
taxes or a wrong account to the invoice or sale order.

Can't directly explain why it takes so long before throwing this error, but
> oh well,
> it may be because there are between 15K and 25K move lines per fiscal
> year. So far I split
> by year, but might as well go for year/period/journal/move why I'm at it
> (for a full, deep migration).

Like Cedric already said, Proteus is not ment to be used for a huge amount
of data. You can create a script like explained in the (very) old wiki:
http://hg.tryton.org/deprecated/tryton.wiki/file/tip/RemoteCalls.wiki