Le 21/07/2017 à 00:42, Cédric Krier a écrit :
On 2017-07-20 14:00, E. Boer wrote:
Like Cedric already said, Proteus is not ment to be used for a huge amount
of data. You can create a script like explained in the (very) old wiki:
http://hg.tryton.org/deprecated/tryton.wiki/file/tip/RemoteCalls.wiki
Indeed such call is doable with proteus by using the raw function of the
Model like Model.create or Model.write.

E.Boer, nice to know you've been able to get such thoughput, which seems much
more reasonable.
You don't happen to have a version of your script that could work with
oerp6.1->tryton4.4?

Cedric, since I'm already in proteus, the Model.write() seems quite worthwhile
to try out first.

Would it be possible to have a very simple example snippet with a move record
including a number of move lines
such that I can better understand the syntax of what is expected?

as to .save(), it appears to seriously suffer, even exponentially, with large
numbers of move lines.

for info, I placed the move.save() inside the loop to see via the database how
things advanced with 15K lines
(having already split by fiscal year), and it would do a couple hundred
relatively fast, but a thousand was slowing down
fast, and many hours later only a total of roughly 2500 move lines were saved
so extrapolating 15K is probably close to
infinity,timewise. *I presume* multiple moves would help already greatly (but I
haven't had a chance yet to try it).

cheers

--

Richard PALO