For those interested in the DatabaseObjectBuilder, it's almost complete.
It now generates the DataObjects, Peers, and MapBuilders given a SQL
script.  It'll also add your license to the top of the file.

However, this version does _not_ use templates. It uses out.println()
statements in the builder.  This is just a short term thing to at least
provide the ability to auto generate the classes.

I've been testing it against the Scarab data ( approx 47 tables? ) and
it generates all the classes well under the time it would take you to
do it by hand. ( on average it's been taking around 10-20 sec. ).

After I get back from the Turbine/Scarab Summit, I'll polish it up and
get it into CVS.

There's still a lot  of work to do, but hopefully we can refine it
into a handy tool.

See ya at the Summit!
--
dave