Actually, it's unlikely that mymoduledeps will install it. That one will
catch all the extraneous dependencies which could be used for testing.
mymoduledevelop will install the version of tg itself. In either case,
though, it's going to come from your setup.py.

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 9:17 AM, Alessandro Molina <
alessandro.mol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Michael Pedersen <m.peder...@icelus.org>
> wrote:
> > If you're working on a newly quickstarted project, you get three
> commands:
> >
> > python setup.py {{modulename}}develop
> > python setup.py {{modulename}}deps
> > python setup.py tgupgrade
> >
> > The first two function the same as tgdevelop and tgdeps, but using your
> > package's module name (so wiki20 for the Wiki-20 package). The last
> > downloads everything from the TG index, upgrading it to whatever current
> is.
> >
> > I think that should do it. Unless I missed something (which is possible).
> > What do you think?
>
> That should do what I was looking for :D
> How do you choose which version of tg the "setup.py mymoduledeps"
> command will install?
> Is it specified inside setup.cfg?
>
> --

Michael J. Pedersen