I think right now our binding.ws services (or Axis2 services) will work with
either SOAP 1.1 or 1.2, and the response from the service will use the same
soap version as the request. Thats the default Axis2 behaviour, not sure if
its possible to change to restrict that. So right now the Tuscany code only
uses the soap intent for references. So those two marked as "Error" below
will actually just work with the current Tuscany code.

   ...ant