Hi,

I'm trying to leverage the atom and rss bindings to expose some feeds using
java sca build 0.91. More specifically I'm trying to deploy a war on my
Tomcat instance. I have a class that implements
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.feed.Feed, however I'm not having any success
in reaching the atom or rss endpoints (which may be due to my
understanding). Anyway, here's my configuration;

.composite:

    <service name="RSSSampleFeed" promote="AtomFeeder">
        <binding.rss/>
    </service>

    <service name="AtomSampleFeed" promote="AtomFeeder">
        <binding.atom/>
    </service>

    <component name="AtomFeeder">
        <implementation.java class="com.schuler.feed.FeederImpl" />
    </component>

web.xml:

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>TuscanyServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/SCA/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

The URL http://localhost:8080/feed-atomrss/SCA/AtomSampleFeed fails with a
status code 500 (see below).

How can I reach the rss and atom endpoints? What will the URL be, and what
are correct binding configurations in the .composite?

I've also tried to deploy the demo alert-aggregator. It gives me the same
error at the suggested URL
http://localhost:8080/demo-alert-aggregator/services/AlertsFeedServiceRSS:

HTTP Status 500 -
------------------------------

*type* Exception report

*message*

*description* *The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.*

*exception*

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No servlet registered for path:
/AlertsFeedServiceRSS

org.apache.tuscany.sca.webapp.TuscanyServlet.service(TuscanyServlet.java:57)

*note* *The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/5.5.20 logs.*
Apache Tomcat/5.5.20

Am I missing something here?

Thanks!