Hi,

I've successfully deployed and tested the WAR on my Tomcat installation.
Thanks! The links from the index.html page works fine, and I'm able to reach
e.g. http://localhost:8080/sample-feed-aggregator-webapp/atomAggregator

A tiny detail: in your FeedAggregator.composite I see that you specify an
uri on the atom and rss bindings. I guess they are not used?  (at least not
reachable?). E.g. <tuscany:binding.atom uri="
http://localhost:8083/atomAggregator"/> from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/samples/feed-aggregator-webapp/src/main/resources/FeedAggregator.composite

Thanks again.