Hi,

I've tested the feed-aggregator sample successfully, but that is not what I
want. I.e. I don't want a separate process/server running, but I rather want
the feed to be exposed from my web application (Tomcat instance).

I've tried specifying an uri in the binding.rss/atom, but unsuccessully so.
The alerts.composite in the alert-aggregator demo doesn't specify one
either. Rather in the README in this demo (see demos/alert-aggregator) it
says that I should go to
http://localhost:8080/demo-alert-aggregator/services/AlertsFeedServiceRSS,
but that gives me the error message below.

Any hints on how this can be done?

Thanks.