Hi,

I only have one index.html file in my WAR in addition to the SCA components,
i.e. no JSPs or servlets. My wish is to have "everything" in Tomcat (and
perhaps in a WAR), i.e. adding new server processes are not an option for my
application architecture (would mean more to monitor, maintain etc).

My META-INF/sca-contribution.xml looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<contribution xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
targetNamespace="http://sample";
    xmlns:sample="http://sample";>
   <deployable composite="sample:SimpleFeeder"/>
</contribution>

...while my simplefeeder.composite contains:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
    targetNamespace="http://sample";
    xmlns:sample="http://sample";
    name="SimpleFeeder">

    [...then the services and component listed above...]

</composite>

I cannot see the output you mention from Tomcat, the only output from Tomcat
is:

Aug 28, 2007 3:16:24 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
INFO: Deploying web application archive feed-atomrss.war

Thanks again.