On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 10:05:26PM +0100, Karl Ove Hufthammer wrote:
> (b) is a more general problem, solved by kids having their own
> account (usually the case for schools, and in Linux?). But we
> could add a 'nodelete' option (if it doesn't exist already -- I
> can't be bothered to check).

Not a bad idea.

Also, while I had to duplicate others' work (those who make operating
systems like Linux and Windows), we might want to support 'user sessions'
/within/ Tux Paint.

This can be handled, partially, with the "--savedir" option, at the moment.

You'd be surprised how many schools just use the same single account
for ALL users in a class... or worse yet, in an entire school! :^(

> Preferably the images should be moved to the trashcan in the users
> system (KDE, GNOME, Windows, Mac), and not deleted. (But we don't
> need a UI for getting it back.)

Not a bad idea!

-bill!