Ben Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> Because of the cognitive skills and time factors I mentioned
> in my last post, I think this is not always a bad idea.  Do we
> have an emerging pattern of various settings that, taken as a
> group, make good defaults for a group environment?  If so,
> should we ship a docs/examples/tuxpaint.group.conf with
> "typical" settings for such use?

saveover=new?

(This should also automatically be implied by --nodelete.)

Perhaps uppercase=yes for young children? (Though many of strings
used do not fit when rended as all uppercase.)

And I believe there is a bug report of a slideshow feature that
would be useful in a group context.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer