Awesome. I still do downloads of follower lists because it is an easier way
to get a batch of
information from the profile data than requesting every single one, but this
already is a huge advancement.

Small suggestion: Add a last changed info to it for social graph change or a
number?

Like if I have in my db that user X has 200 follower and 200 following, and
the new number
is 300 and 210 I might say 'woops, need to check follower but not the
following'?

Speaking of dates: Is there any way the new api does not require the funny
dates or is there a method I overlooked not to need to use sth like this:

Tue%2C+27+Mar+2007+22%3A55%3A48+GMT

0703272255 i can easily build as year month day etc, but the additional
name of the month and day complicates things unecessarily.
thanks
Nicole