Very cool - these are exactly the methods I was looking for to do some
diff stuff.

I noticed, though, that an API call fails for a protected user's
friends/followers IDs, even though I can browse to that same person's
friends and followers on the HTML side. Is this on purpose? Would love
to be able to grab these IDs without having to require login by a user
with a relationship to the protected user.